Democracy Thrives With an Informed Citizenry
The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization
encouraging informed and active participation in government.
It influences public policy through education and advocacy.
Open enrollment for affordable health coverage (ACA) lasts through December 15. You can receive information about plans and benefits and help with applying at the free clinics being held at the Blount County Library Nov.15-16, 22-23, Dec.6-7, 13-14 from 1pm-5-pm.
Calendar Learn More
- Check our calendar for future events and programs that LWVBC sponsors to inform our citizens on current issues.
Voting information Learn More
- How to register to vote?
Your Elected Representatives Learn More
- Who are your elected representatives?
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
Archive of LWVBC Events Learn More
- Record of LWVBC activities/events for our community
Important Links to Other Organizations Learn More
- Important Links
Join the League Learn More
- Why and how can you join our grassroots organization?
Contact Us Learn More
- ...for more information.